USD 49.99/pieceUSD 49.99/setUSD 9.99/pieceUSD 45.99/pieceUSD 79.99/pairUSD 59.99/pieceUSD 99.99/pair
Universal Outlay Bluetooth Headset and Intertom TOM-03 Full Details as below :
Please note :There is only One Bluetooth Intercom Headsets in the package,
if you want to intercom with others ,you need to buy 2 or 3 units (It can support Max 3 units.intercom;)
Bluetooth 2.1, HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRC profiles supported
Calls handling (Answers and rejects calls, automatically answers, last number redial)
500 meters full duplex intercom
2 buttons operation
Calls, music volume up/down independent and adjustable
Supports 500 meters maximum range full duplex intercom between three Bluetooth intercoms.
With DPS wind noise suppression to ensure the crystal clear voice quality when speeding along the highway.
Independent intercom volume control and memory
Supports GPS navigation connection
Receives navigator voice from the headset/control music playing of the navigator
Bluetooth version: 2.1 +EDR
Chip brand: CSR
Intercom transmission distance: 500m
Mobile phone connection transmitting range: 10m
Bluetooth RF specification: Class 1
RF power: 16B
Standby time: 100 hours
Cellphone talk time: 7 hours
Intercom talk time: 6 hours
Music playing time: 6 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Battery type: Rechargeable Polymer 380mAh
Ski Helmets and Motorcycle helmets including Full face helmet, Flip up helmet, Open face halmet.
Installment and Manual:
Mounting the Inter Phone
1. Take your Inter Phone Headset and slide it down into the slots in the Headset Clip Mount. Make sure that it’s perfectly fitted and locked into place by trying to extract it, pulling upwards.
2. Now you need to attach the speaker and microphone arm to the inside of the helmet. Take the Velcro pad which the speaker will attach to, and test for the best position to fix it. The Velcro Pad should be fixed at the height of your ear in the helmets ear pocket. You will need to put the helmet on a few times to find the optimum position to apply the pad. When the correct positioning is found, remove the protective strip and apply the Velcro Pad.
3. Next, take the Ear Speaker and attach it to the Velcro Pad. Run the Microphone Arm down along down to where your mouth will be. As the Microphone Arm is flexible, you can adjust it so it sits in the optimum position in front of your mouth. Some helmets have removable padding; if yours does, it is recommended to run the speaker and microphone under the padding.
4. Taking care to match the pins up, connect the Headset Plug to the Headset Socket. The plug can only be inserted in one position.
Installment diagram Photo (For Example ) as below :
5. Secure the cord of the Headset Plug inside the helmet. Tuck any extra wire into the helmet. Ensure that only few centimeters of the cord comes out. You have successfully mounted the Inter Phone.
Turning the unit on into standby mode:
Press and hold the small black power button at the end of the unit. After 3 sec you will hear a “Di” and the blue LED will begin to flash. Let go of the button and the unit is now in standby mode.
Turning off the unit:
Press the small black power button for 5 seconds or until you hear 2 “Di” tones and the lights extinguish.
To pair to your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone:
When the unit is off, press and hold the small black power button at the end of the unit. Hold the button until you see a RED AND BLUE light flashing. It normally takes around 5-8 seconds from off. Do not let go when you see the blue light. You will also hear a “DuDu” tone when the unit enters pairing mode. On your phone, search and attempt to pair to the device, when the device is flashing red and blue. If requested the pairing code will be 0000 and you should set the phone to auto pair to the device.
To Pair 2 devices in intercom mode
When both devices are turned off, press and hold the small black power button on both devices until both units flash red/blue repeatedly. You need to hold the button for more than 6 seconds and dont let go when you see the blue light.
Short press the black power button on ONE of the two devices and this device will search and auto-pair to the other in intercom mode. A live call will be initiated.
If this fails retry it ensuring both red/blue light sequences are initiated simultaneously and are close together. Also ensure any other Bluetooth devices are turned off.
When paired, you do not need to go into pairing mode again. In future you only need to go into standby mode (blue light flashing) on both units and press the button on one of the devices.
To Pair 3 devices in intercom mode
Follow the above procedure for each combination of the three units. (A-B, B-C, A-C).
Ensure the third unit is switched off when pairing the other two devices.
Only 1 connection can be live at a time. When successfully paired the connections can be switched by ending any live call and returning to standby.
From Standby press the power/intercom button 1 time for one of the pairings to be called, or 2 times for the other pairing to be called.
The pairing for 1 or 2 presses will depend on the sequence in which you paired the 3 helmets, but once paired the relevant pairings will maintain the number.
i.e. A will press the power/intercom button 1 time to call B and 2 times to call C. B will press the button 1 time to call C and 2 times to call A. C will press the button 1 time to call A and 2 times to call C.
To Reset the pairing memory
If you have problems pairing, then it is best to reset the pairing memory
Turn on the relevant unit into standby mode. Press the power/intercom button for 3-5 seconds till a “dudu” can be heard. This should be before the unit switches off.
Let go of the button when the tone is heard.
Turn off the unit and restart, the memory will be erased.
1. 1 × Bluetooth Receiver
2. 1 × Headset Clip w/Fastening Screws
3. 1 × Ear Speaker and Microphone
4. 1 × USB Cable
5. 1 × Travel Charger
6. 4 × Velcro Pad
7. 1 × Screw Driver
8. 1 × English Manual
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
1 Pair CNC Aluminum Motorcycle Rear View Side Mirrors For Kawasaki Honda Ducati Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki Triumph KTM Cafe Racer
$ 60.00 / piece
Car Styling Front Fender/Bonnet/Hood 100x100cm Heat Killer Muffler Shield Mat Cotton Foil Sound Insulation Noise Deadener Kit
$ 159.00 / piece
ABARTH 2007 R1 Fairing kit For Yamaha R1 07 body work with free shipping
$ 529.00 / piece
4 inch 35W 55W hid xenon work light cover with Internal digital Ballast for truck,car,ATV refit + One year guarranty
Polarlander 2pcs New Gold Ballast Digital Slim for all any hid lamps 12V 35W HID Xenon Ballast
$ 63.00 / piece
Black CNC Aluminum Universal 125cc Motorcycle Scooter Adjustable Steering Handle Bar 7/8″ 22mm Removable Handlebar System Set
$ 60.00 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.